Niseko Real Estate KK (hereinafter “we” or “our” or “us”) is aware that making efforts to ensure the safe and proper handling of Individual Numbers and other specific personal information (collectively, “Specific Personal Information, etc.”) is a corporate societal responsibility, and will properly handle the Specific Personal Information, etc. in accordance with the following basic policy:
Compliance with laws on personal information protection
We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the related laws.
Specification of purpose of utilization of personal information
We will not use any of the obtained personal information beyond the purpose of utilization thereof unless otherwise specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Policy and principles of collection, use and supply of personal information
If we obtain personal information, we will clarify the purpose of utilization thereof, and obtain the personal information to the degree necessary to fulfill the purpose.
Proper management of personal information
We will strictly manage the obtained personal information and prevent leakage, loss or alteration thereof. We will also promptly destroy or delete personal information when such information becomes unnecessary.
Security measures for personal information and data
We will strictly manage the customers’ personal information and take appropriate preventive and safety measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration and leaks thereof.
Procedures for disclosure and correction of personal information
Upon request from a customer for disclosure or correction of the personal information we have received from that customer, we will reasonably respond to such a request as necessary without delay.
Disclaimer – Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites that are external to this site. Please understand that we are not responsible for the handling of privacy information by any linked site. Personal information is not shared with these sites. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of any linked site you visit. This privacy statement applies only to the information collected through our website.
Use of contents on this site
The contents, including but not limited to text, photos, images, drawings, data, graphics and programs, found on the Niseko Real Estate KK’s website (collectively, “Resources”) are attributed to Niseko Real Estate KK (unless otherwise indicated) and protected by the Copyright Act of Japan and international treaty provisions.
These Resources are available only for personal purposes. Unauthorized use, including but not limited to reproduction, reprinting, transmission, publication, distribution, posting, commercial use, and reuse, of any Resources is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer – No responsibility for errors or other inaccuracies
Although we always make every effort to include accurate and current information on this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or certainty of any information provided on the website. Niseko Real Estate KK disclaims any liability for any damage or loss that may be caused as a result of any use of or dependence on the contents of this website.
Please note that the contents of the site may inevitably contain inaccuracy as follows:
- Properties listed on the site may be unavailable for lease or sale due to real-time market consequence.
- Property’s actual condition should prevail over such property information as photos and floor plans if any difference exists.
- The lease/sale conditions indicated in ‘Property Information’, such as rents, sale prices or the like, are subject to change due to the lessor’s reasons.
Public Announcement as per the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
Name of Business Operator Handling Personal Information: Niseko Real Estate KK
Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information:
1. We shall use the personal information offered for retention by the customers only for the specific purposes listed in the following section 2. in order to perform the following businesses:
(1) Real estate transaction (sale and purchase) , and representation and mediation thereof;
(2) Real estate transaction (lease), and representation and mediation thereof;
(3) Real estate development and lots selling;
(4) Real estate management business;
(5) Planning, designing and consulting for real estate and construction; and/or
(6) Any other businesses incidental to the above businesses.
2. Specific purposes of utilization
We shall utilize Personal Information for
(1） Performance of contracts, and providing information and services in relation to the above businesses;
(2) Providing a third person with Personal Information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of utilization stated above in (1);
(3) Business and marketing activities by such means as mail, telephone and e-mail to achieve the purpose of utilization stated above in (1), and performing researches and analyses for such purposes as customer trend analysis or merchandise development;
(4) Fulfillment of obligations, enforcement of rights and other incidental matters required in contracts for selling, purchase or lease of real estate, representation or mediation and management thereof, and other incidental businesses;
(5) Replies to customers to whom the personal information belongs, in response to their various inquires; and
(6) Disclosing and providing personal information to third parties:
We may from time to time provide third parties with a customer’s name, address, telephone number, real estate information, and signed contract information (required items) in writing or via mail, telephone, the Internet, e-mail, advertising media, etc. within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of utilization of personal information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will suspend such disclosure or provision to third parties upon request of the person to whom the personal information belongs.
Procedure for requesting disclosure, etc.
The procedure for requesting the following with respect to the “retained personal data” is as follows:
You may request:
(1) Notification of Purpose of Utilization of the retained personal data
(2) Disclosure of the retained personal data*
(3) Correction, addition or deletion of the retained personal data
(4) Suspended use or erasing of the retained personal data
(5) Suspended provision of the retained personal data to a third party
* Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may not accept your request for disclosure in any of the following cases:
- If the disclosure may damage any rights or interests of the person to whom the data belongs, or a third party;
- If the disclosure may materially hinder the proper implementation of our businesses; or
- If the disclosure may infringe on, or violate, any laws and regulations.
If you would like to request disclosure or any other treatment of the data as described above, please affix your own hand-written signature and your seal to the application form, enclose the documents for personal identification* with it, and contact the Personal Information Inquiry Section shown on the bottom.
We will send our written response by certified mail with delivery restricted to the addressee (the applicant for disclosure, etc.) to the address of the applicant stated on the residence certificate. Please understand that the documents mailed for application will not be returned.
Documents for personal identification:
A residence certificate, and a photocopy of an identification document with the applicant’s name and address, issued by a public institution, such as a driver’s license, insurance card or passport; One copy each.
Nondisclosure of Personal Data
We will not disclose the personal data, in whole or in part, if the disclosure may threaten or damage the life, body, property or any other rights or interests of the person to whom the data belongs, or a third party; materially hinder the proper implementation of our businesses; or infringe on, or violate, any laws and regulations.
For inquiries about personal information
Personal Information Inquiry Section
Sales Support Team
Niseko Real Estate KK
Reception Hours: 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 17:00, except for Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and year-end and new-year holidays.
Address: Personal Information Inquiry Section, Sales Support Team, Niseko Real Estate KK
Mountainside Palace, 190-6 Aza-Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081 Japan