Spacious retreat, awaiting you home.
- Finest views of Niseko's iconic Mt Yotei and Mt Annupuri mountains are available in a variety 3 bedroom configurations.
- Apartments range between 141 – 167 sqm with selected units offering a traditional Japanese Tatami room or terrace.
- Every home is completed with a fully equipped open plan kitchen, generous living room and en-suites in every bedroom.
- Every apartment is thoughtfully fitted with timber flooring, under floor and panel heatings, air-conditioning, built-in timber cabinetry, bespoke furniture, top of the line appliances and beautifully complemented with wonderful selections of local artwork throughout.
- Setsu Niseko fulfills the goal to optimise the stunning natural beauty of Niseko's mountainous landscape and add an authentic Japanese sensibility to every suite.
- Just a 1 minute shuttle to the Hirafu Gondola, ski slope access is a breeze from the ski concierge.
- Situated in the heart of Niseko, Setsu Niseko brings the resort's best restaurants, bars and retail to your doorstep.
- With some of the most extensive services and facilities in Grand Hirafu, Setsu Niseko is a destination in itself, combining sensitive design with the luxury of convenience and seamless service. Facilities and services include one of Niseko’s largest Spa and Wellness Centre’s with natural onsen hot springs, fitness gym, yoga studio, Rikka Spa in collaboration with Lapidem Tokyo, Ski Concierge by Rhythm Japan including a snow-wear boutique and equipment rental service, children's play space, outdoor courtyard gardens, concierge and guest services.
- Home to one of the widest selection of dining venues in Niseko, guests could expect to choose from an all-day dining eatery by Michelin star restaurant 'meli melo' in collaboration with Hokkaido's coffee house 'Baristart', an intimate sushi bar ‘Sushi Kato’ by Hokkaido’s leading seafood specialist, the exquisite ‘Tempura Araki’ Restaurant, ‘Luke’s Oyster Bar and Chophouse’, an artisan wine selection at Lounge Bar by Park90 or one of Tokyo’s most famed ramen joints ‘Afuri’ popular for its cool vibes and fresh noodles.
Setsu Niseko was conferred 'Best Condo Interior Design (Asia)' at the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final and picked up another 5 awards at the Asia Property Awards (Niseko).