Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Setsu Niseko with protected views of Mt. Yotei located in the brand new Setsu Niseko development
- Protected, captivating views of Mt. Yotei enjoyable from the aparmtent's Master Suite, tatami room and from the open plan living and dining room.
- Appointed with traditional Japanese tatami room, and storage for futon bedding. This space serves as an extension of the living area or as an additional sleeping area, and imbues the property with a sense of place.
- Welcoming foyer offers plenty of storage for winter apparel, and may serve as a home office for those looking to work on the go.
- Full kitchen, and dining for four, make the apartment great for entertaining.
- Comprehensive apartment management provided by Niseko Management Service (NMS) making for a turnkey investment, and for worry-free ownership.
- Property may be rented out as a ski vacation property, or may be held as a private property for the exclusive use of the owner.
- Setsu Niseko offers a comprehensive list of on-site amenities and facilities including a concierge desk, onsen, spa, fitness center, ski rental and retail facilities.
- Setsu Niseko is also home to one of the largest, and most varied, collections of restaurants and dining facilities under one roof - here one will find establishments helmed by chefs of Michelin star acclaim such as Meli Melo, authentic sushi bar Sushi Kato, delicious Tempura Araki, the popular Luke’s Oyster Bar and Chophouse, wine bar and lounge by Park90 as well as warming bowls of ramen by Afuri - one of Tokyo's most famous ramen restaurants.
- Though Setsu Niseko is a destination in and of itself, those looking to explore the area will find the best of what Hirafu Village is just beyond the development's doorstep, and that the nearby Grand Hirafu ski area is conveniently accessible on foot, or via Setsu Niseko's regular shuttle bus to and from the resort.