This 2 bedroom apartment features protected Mt. Yotei views, and central Hirafu Village convenience. The interior's efficient floorplan, additional tatami room and thoughtful design make Setsu Niseko #216 an ideal place for gatherings of family and friends.
Setsu #216 retains pristine protected views of Mt. Yotei's spectacular peak.
- Tatami room comes complete with closet and Japanese futons, offering flexibility for families and large groups, and providing a place to relax and recharge within one's own apartment
- Considerately crafted with attention to details, Setsu Niseko's 2 bedroom apartments exude luxury and quality with your utmost comfort in mind.
- Balancing contemporary design with refined traditional Japanese elements, these apartments are the perfect home to welcome you after an exhilarating day on the ski slopes
- Click here to view a virtual tour of a mock-up of a Two Bedroom Apartment with Tatami Room.
- Situated in the heart of Niseko, Setsu Niseko brings the resort's best restaurants, bars and retail to your doorstep.
- Just a 1 minute shuttle to the Hirafu Gondola, ski slope access is a breeze from the ski concierge.
- With some of the most extensive services and facilities in Grand Hirafu, Setsu Niseko is a destination in itself, combining sensitive design with the luxury of convenience and seamless service. Facilities and services include one of Niseko’s largest Spa and Wellness Centre’s with natural onsen hot springs, fitness gym, yoga studio, Rikka Spa in collaboration with Lapidem Tokyo, Ski Concierge by Rhythm Japan including a snow-wear boutique and equipment rental service, children's play space, outdoor courtyard gardens, concierge and guest services.
- Home to one of the widest selection of dining venues in Niseko, guests could expect to choose from an all-day dining eatery by Michelin star restaurant 'meli melo' in collaboration with Hokkaido's coffee house 'Baristart', an intimate sushi bar ‘Sushi Kato’ by Hokkaido’s leading seafood specialist, the exquisite ‘Tempura Araki’ Restaurant, ‘Luke’s Oyster Bar and Chophouse’, an artisan wine selection at Lounge Bar by Park90 or one of Tokyo’s most famed ramen joints ‘Afuri’ popular for its cool vibes and fresh noodles.
Setsu Niseko was conferred 'Best Condo Interior Design (Asia)' at the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final and picked up another 5 awards at the Asia Property Awards (Niseko).