Contemporary luxury designed with your comfort in mind.
- Setsu Niseko's one bedroom residences are generously sized, offering a flexible Japanese inspired living space to suit your needs.
- Interior sizes range between 78 – 90 sqm, inclusive of a traditional Tatami room, which seamlessly extends the living room during the day, whilst creating an additional cozy sleeping space with futons at night.
- Ideal for couples or young families seeking a home away from home.
- Featuring a range of magnificent views, including Mount Annupuri (Grand Hirafu Ski resort), forest or Setsu Courtyard.
- Each home's thoughtfully considered interior is fitted with timber flooring, under floor and panel heatings, air-conditioning, built-in timber cabinetry, bespoke furniture and top of the line appliances throughout,
- All residences are beautifully complemented with wonderful selections of local artwork.
- Just a 1 minute shuttle to the Hirafu Gondola, ski slope access is a breeze from the ski concierge.
- With some of the most extensive services and facilities in Grand Hirafu, Setsu Niseko is a destination in itself, combining sensitive design with the luxury of convenience and seamless service. Facilities and services include one of Niseko’s largest Spa and Wellness Centre’s with natural onsen hot springs, fitness gym and spa, Ski Concierge by Rhythm Japan including a snow-wear boutique and equipment rental service, children's play space, outdoor courtyard gardens, residents bar, concierge and guest services.
- Home to one of the widest selection of dining venues in Niseko, guests could expect to choose from an all-day dining eatery by Michelin star restaurant 'meli melo' in collaboration with Hokkaido's coffee house 'Baristart', an intimate sushi bar ‘Sushi Kato’ by Hokkaido’s leading seafood specialist, the exquisite ‘Tempura Araki’ Restaurant, ‘Luke’s Oyster Bar and Chophouse’ or one of Tokyo’s most famed ramen joints ‘Afuri’ popular for its cool vibes and fresh noodles.
- Prices from 119 million JPY (tax inclusive)
Setsu Niseko was conferred 'Best Condo Interior Design (Asia)' at the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final and picked up another 5 awards at the Asia Property Awards (Niseko).