Setsu Niseko - An Original Masterpiece Opening Summer 2022
SC Global Developments, Singapore’s leading luxury developer, introduces Setsu Niseko.
- This collection of 190-unit hotel apartment residences offers timeless Japanese inspired design with contemporary luxuries, setting new benchmarks in design and fine living experiences.
- Setsu Niseko features breathtaking uninterrupted views of both the majestic Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri, forming an arresting presence along Niseko Grand Hirafu's main street.
- Designed in collaboration with W-Architects, Atelier Ikebuchi, Kume Sekkei, and Field Four Design, with the vision to create architecture and living experiences that encapsulate the purity and elegance of the Japanese spirit.
- With some of the most extensive services and facilities in Grand Hirafu, Setsu Niseko is a destination in itself, combining sensitive design with the luxury of convenience and seamless service. Facilities and services include one of Niseko’s largest Spa and Wellness Centre’s with natural onsen hot springs, fitness gym, yoga studio, Rikka Spa in collaboration with Lapidem Tokyo, Ski Concierge by Rhythm Japan including a snow-wear boutique and equipment rental service, children's play space, outdoor courtyard gardens, concierge and guest services.
- Home to one of the widest selection of dining venues in Niseko, guests could expect to choose from an all-day dining eatery by Michelin star restaurant 'meli melo' in collaboration with Hokkaido's coffee house 'Baristart', an intimate sushi bar ‘Sushi Kato’ by Hokkaido’s leading seafood specialist, the exquisite ‘Tempura Araki’ Restaurant, ‘Luke’s Oyster Bar and Chophouse’, an artisan wine selection at Lounge Bar by Park90 or one of Tokyo’s most famed ramen joints ‘Afuri’ popular for its cool vibes and fresh noodles.
- Conveniently located on Main Street (Route 343), a few minutes’ walk from the Hirafu Gondola Station where avid skiers can enjoy easy access to the mountains. Setsu Niseko will also provide a private shuttle bus direct from the building's ski concierge, just a 1 minute ride to the Hirafu Gondola, making access to the ski slopes a breeze.
- Click here to view a virtual tour of a mock-up of a Two Bedroom Apartment with Tatami Room.
- An article by Wall Street Journal’s Mansion Global, listed Setsu Niseko as one of the top 5 launches to look out for in the international market in 2021 - link here.
- Setsu Niseko was conferred the award for 'Best Condo Interior Design (Asia)' across the entire region at the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final. Setsu Niseko also won 5 awards at the 2021 Asia Property Awards (Niseko) including 'Best Developer (SC Global Developments)', 'Best Hotel Condo Development', 'Best Hotel Condo Architectural Design', 'Best Hotel Condo Interior Design' and 'Best Hotel Condo Development (Niseko)'.
- Studio Apartments with or without Tatami Room from approx. 40 – 66 sqm
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Tatami Room from approx. 78 – 90 sqm
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Tatami Room from approx. 92 – 135 sqm
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with or without Tatami Room from approx. 141 – 167 sqm
- 4 Bedroom Apartments with or without Tatami Room from approx. 171 – 258 sqm
- Dual Key Apartments (Studio & 2 Bedroom with Tatami) from approx. 142 – 172 sqm
- Penthouse Apartments – details upon application
- Visit the exclusive show gallery located at our main Niseko Real Estate office in Central Hirafu Village - contact us to schedule a private viewing today.