Idyllic villa site nestled among quaint cabins and modern homes, located between Niseko's famed Hirafu and Hanazono ski resorts
- This villa site sits on an upper plateu in the hill country between Hirafu and Hanazono, providing a true mountain atmosphere and elevated views of Mt. Yotei.
- Summers bring birdsong and the sound of rustling leaves, whilst winters bring nearly complete silence - a year round retreat!
- Surrounding area features an eclectic mix of quaint cabins and modern homes.
- Convenient access to Route 343 places the bustling Hirafu Village and Hanazono areas within a few minutes drive and provides easy access to Kutchan Town with its services and daily necessities.
- Gentle sloping site retains relative ease of construction and further enhances views.
- If a larger total site area is desired, there is the opportunity to purchase additional adjacent parcels with a size of 1,856 sqm, to potentially create an amalgamated total site area of 2,480 sqm ( 750.20 tsubo), that would also provide direct road frontage on three side. Contact us for more details.