Aptly named for its sweeping, panoramic views of Mt. Yotei, of the nearby Grand Hirafu resort and of the surrounding Niseko countryside, Panorama Niseko Villa K is a rare opportunity to invest in one of Niseko's most sought after developments.
- Villa K is positioned upon the development's elevated, eastern side. This perch offers the protected views of iconic Mt. Yotei to the east, and views of the Grand Hirafu resort to the west - especially mesmerizing when the resort is aglow with night skiing.
- This onsen villa includes 5 en-suite bedrooms, including two Master Suites, each with their own private large walk-in closets and bathrooms with view baths.
- The 1st floor of the villa is home to one of Niseko's most coveted features, a private, natural in-home onsen hot spring. The onsen features a shower for cleansing oneself before one enjoys a warming, refreshing soak in one of the two onsen available: Panorama Villa K features both an indoor and outdoor onsen.
- Perfect for entertaining friends or hosting the whole family, the Villa's uppermost floor features an open-plan living area which elegantly flows into a separate fireplace nook, and into a grand dining area with seating for 14+
- A bespoke furniture package, contemporary built-in finishes, and a collection of original local artwork combine to forge a comfortable, inviting and distinguished living experience.
- Thoughtful features include a separate kids play room as well as separate sleeping and dining quarters for a live-in helper
- Hardwood floors and lofted ceilings with exposed timber beams envelop one in natural materials.
- Air conditioning in the living area, and individual air conditioners in all bedrooms, make the villa ideal for year-round enjoyment.
- The ground level of the villa includes a large drive-in garage accessible from the interior of the villa, sheltering one's vehicle from the elements and eliminating the need for pesky snow clearing in the winter months.
- The villa features ample storage for a quiver of skis and boards, and a dedicated drying area for boots and winter outerwear.
- Just steps away, Panorama Niseko's own Clubhouse features a restaurant serving fresh, local, seasonal, fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
*please note, the virtual tour depicts Panorama Niseko Villa J - identical in size and layout to Villa K.
For more information please visit the Panorama website.