Expansive villa land located between Kutchan Town and both the Hirafu and Hanazono ski resorts.
- Natural land positioned along a bend of the Shiribetsu River, with an outlook that grants this site truly astonishing views of Mt. Yotei.
- At an impressive 1,526 tsubo (well over 5,000 sqm), this site is ideal for an ultra private mega-villa, or for the development of a small collection of standalone homes - each with Yotei-facing views.
- Southwesterly aspect promises ample natural light, and warming sunshine within the winter months.
- With direct access to Route 343, this site places any future property here:
- 4 minutes from the center of the Hirafu Village and the ski lifts of Grand Hirafu.
- 5 minutes from Kutchan Station, promising quick access to Tokyo, Sapporo and more upon the completion of the Shinkansen bullet train.
- 8 minutes from the ski lifts and summer activities of Hanazono, and all of Park Hyatt's offerings.
- Nearby homes and developments continue to elevate the calibre and significance of this region of Niseko.
- Current owner has carried out extensive feasibility and planning for a future multi-villa project.