Located on a quiet gravel road, away from Route 343, this East Hirafu plot of land provides privacy whilst retaining quick access to Hirafu, Hanazono and Kutchan Town
- Breathtaking views of Mt. Yotei are visible from throughout the property, it is easy to imagine soaking in the view of this iconic peak through floor-to-ceiling windows of the 2nd floor in future residence on this site (image of Yotei included in the gallery is photographed from a height of ~10m)
- Land block is large and of a regular, rectangular shape - a blank canvas awaiting the vision of a talented architect
- Located on a quiet road away from busy road noise in a residential neighborhood, but mere seconds from Route 343. This provides quick access to Grand Hirafu, Hanazono and the conveniences of Kutchan Town
- Eastern Hirafu is increasingly the home of some of Niseko's most stunning residences, gaining in popularity due to its balance of convenience (with quick access to lifts and restaurants) and privacy
- Contact our team today for more information!