Lakeside estate offers boundless development potential!
Beautiful 94 hectare site overlooking spectacular Lake Toya.
- Expansive site, only 15 meters from the lake waterfront, the southeastern aspect provides optimal sunlight exposure, and postcard panoramic vistas.
- The mix of National Park and Quasi-City Planning zones provides an array of development options amongst Hokkaido's wonderful natural environment.
- Site holds incredible views from various elevations - from lakeside to hilltop.
- Varied site topography provides the canvas for a very unique and special future development.
- Lake Toya is a freshwater caldera lake surrounded by a scenic mountainous landscape. Its crystal water is some of the cleanest of all lakes in Japan.
- The area is one of Hokkaido’s most popular tourist locations, and home to several renowned hotels, restaurants, and hot spring onsen, with numerous world class ski areas a short drive away at Niseko and Rusutsu ski resorts.
- Proximity (car)
- New Chitose International Airport: 105km (2hrs)
- Sapporo: 92km (2hrs)
- Niseko: 36km (1hr)
- Hakodate (Shinkansen access): 177km (2.5hrs)