Residential property in central Kimobetsu with great mountain views.
- Humble 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on a spacious corner block with great potential.
- Existing condition is basic, but readily livable for a new owner, possibly with some light renovations to suit personal taste.
- Location holds great views of Mt. Shiribetsu's dramatic slopes, with Mt. Yotei's conical peak also visible in the distance.
- Spacious flat corner block facilities optimal conditions for redevelopment of a contemporary dwelling.
- Close driving proximity to Rusutsu Resort, less than 15 minutes away, with easy of access to Sapporo, Niseko, and New Chitose International Airport.
- Kimobetsu Town is a truly great spot, with beautiful alpine and rural views in all directions, meandering riverside walking trails, a variety of quality restaurants, along with it's famed michi no eki rest stop on prefectural road Route 230 that connects Sapporo all the way to Lake Toya.
- Still off the radar of most investors. Kimobetsu property prices are still just a fraction of the main ski resort areas, and the town offers a fabulous entrance buy-in to the southwest Hokkaido property market.