This corner-bend lot in Hanazono's managed North Hills neighborhood offers peace, privacy and quick access to Hanazono and the Park Hyatt hotel.
- Corner-bend lot naturally encourages staggered positioning of adjacent homes, offering a greater sense of privacy and affording a future residence ample natural light
- Positioned above a small creek valley, the topography of this site gently slopes down from the relatively flat roadside area to the creek - the flat portion of the property makes for ease of development, whilst the downslope provides a sense of elevation, offering views towards the surrounding forest
- For those seeking to build a larger home, or for those seeking more privacy, both this 306-53 property and the directly neighboring lot 306-52 are for sale!
- Located in the managed North Hills neighborhood of Hanazono, a neighborhood which consists exclusively of private residences offering both a strong sense of community, and providing peace and privacy from the crowds of the resorts
- Mere minutes from Hanazono making for convenient access to:
- The lifts of the Niseko Hanazono Resort
- Park Hyatt and its distinguished amenities and restaurants
- The greens of Hanazono Golf
- The Hanazono area is slated for major growth. From the nearby resort's skiable territory expansions to numerous upcoming developments such as Capella Niseko, Kaba Niseko, Odin Hills, Hana Ridge, and Hana Creek - it is an enticing time to invest in this booming region of Niseko!
- Floor Area Ratio: 100%
- Coverage Ratio: 30%
- Maximum Height: 13 meters