Niseko’s Newest Ski-In Ski-Out Development
Step out the door, click on your skis, and glide to the lifts.
Located right on the Niseko slopes, AYA introduces luxurious in-house amenities, breathtaking vistas, and immediate access to the heart of the Hirafu Village.
Designed by renowned Hokkaido architect Koichiro Ishiguro, a Niseko first; AYA Residence B provides the luxury of a penthouse, but with private ground floor position offering exclusive, direct ski-in access with private onsen. Private residences offer the domestic comforts you relish, with world famous powder snow at your doorstep.
Hotel amenities combine 24hr front desk and concierge, ski valet, natural onsen hot springs, spa, massage, fitness centre, yoga room, business room, kids room, restaurant, cafe and shops. AYA’s fully serviced apartments boast protected views to the Ski Resort, National Park lands and beautiful Mt Yotei. Opening December 2016.
- AYA Residence B is the final remaining residence available within the development
- 308 sqm internal area, plus expansive 163 sqm private terrace
- 4 bedroom / 4 bathroom + maid’s room
- Corner unit with ski resort views
- Private onsen bath
- Lofted ceiling heights of up to 3.75m
- Exclusive ski-in entrance with spacious ski and boot room
- Gas fireplace
- Bespoke furniture package
- Top end audio & visual
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Designer kitchen
- Contemporary built-in finishes
- Expansive wall-to-wall floor-to-ceiling glass throughout
- Spacious open plan layout
- All bedrooms with ensuites
- Internal long-term owner storage
- Air-Conditioning throughout all rooms
Just Metres From The Niseko Lifts
Enjoy Niseko’s ultimate ski experience: ski-in ski-out luxury.
Built by the actual ski slope, AYA is designed to link you directly to the lifts. Ski valet service is waiting at the door, and takes care of your skis and boots, making sure all is dry and ready for your next session. Need rentals, lessons, new goggles, or maybe to wax your skis? Everything is available in-house.
Location is adjacent to The Vale Niseko, only steps away from the centre of the Hirafu Village, with boutique shops, supermarkets and over 100 delicious restaurants and bars on-hand to choose from.