Niseko’s Newest Ski-In Ski-Out Development
Step out the door, click on your skis, and glide to the lifts.
Located right on the Niseko slopes, AYA introduces luxurious in-house amenities, breathtaking vistas, and immediate access to the heart of the Hirafu Village.
Designed by renowned Hokkaido architect Koichiro Ishiguro, the 3-Bedroom Premium Yotei unit type offers a luxe open plan layout with designer kitchen and unique furniture package. Positioned on the southern corner of floors 2-6, the 3-Bedroom Premium Yotei units offer fantastic protected views to Mt.Yotei and the exclusive privacy of the National Park forest, through wall to wall floor to ceiling glass.
Hotel amenities combine 24hr front desk and concierge, ski valet, natural onsen hot springs, spa, massage, fitness centre, yoga room, business room, kids room, restaurant, cafe and shops. AYA’s fully serviced apartments boast protected views to the Ski Resort, National Park lands and beautiful Mt Yotei. Opening December 2016.
Your Gateway To Niseko
- Only four 3-Bedroom Premium Yotei units available
- Hand-carved hardwood timber flooring
- Wall finish and lighting features
- Unique furniture selection
- Hokkaido artist pieces
- Expansive wall-to-wall floor-to-ceiling glass in the dining / living / master bedroom & second bedroom
- Breathtaking views to Mt.Yotei, with protected forest on the southern aspect
- Designer kitchen
- Top end audio & visual
- Open plan layout
- Full custom master bathroom
- Internal long-term owner storage + additional 2sqm external owner storage (not included in unit size above)
- Underfloor heating in living / dining / kitchen & bathrooms
- Air-Conditioning throughout all rooms
Just Metres From The Niseko Lifts
Enjoy Niseko’s ultimate ski experience: ski-in ski-out luxury.
Built by the actual ski slope, AYA is designed to link you directly to the lifts. Ski valet service is waiting at the door, and takes care of your skis and boots, making sure all is dry and ready for your next session. Need rentals, lessons, new goggles, or maybe to wax your skis? Everything is available in-house.
Location is adjacent to The Vale Niseko, only steps away from the centre of the Hirafu Village, with boutique shops, supermarkets and over 100 delicious restaurants and bars on-hand to choose from.