Expansive land in the foothills of Hanazono, an area primed for future growth
- Nestled in the sheltered foothills between the Hanazono ski resort and Kutchan, this large land plot is primed for development.
- Excellent access to both the ski resort (7 mins) and Kutchan town (3 mins) for all commercial conveniences and easy transport access.
- Location next to the Kutchan exit of the planned National Highway, and nearby the Shinkansen station ensures this location will enjoy sublime accessibility in future.
- Views of the upper slopes of the iconic Mt. Yotei are available from a future build.
- Large-scale infrastructure investments made in Hanazono resort continue to open up more skiable terrain nearby.
- Land suited to a mix of commercial and/or residential development.
- Nearby high-end developments including the Park Hyatt in Hanazono, Somoza and Kaba Niseko have marked this out as one of the hottest locations in the current market
- Peaceful, natural surrounds including mature forest, and a pristine creek, flow behind the site.