Luxury & exclusivity epitomise this impressive all-season chalet.
- Akari is one of Niseko's most magnificent chalets - designed by renowned architect Kazahiro Ishide.
- 4 large en-suited bedrooms plus traditional style Japanese tatami room. The property also includes a self-contained private maid's quarters, accessed by external door.
- Open-plan design provides maximum sunlight through floor-to-ceiling windows, and warmth & comfort in all spacious living, dining and sleeping spaces.
- Spectacular panoramic views across fertile farm fields to the always impressive Mt. Yotei.
- Luxurious modern furnishings and finishes throughout, including Japanese oak flooring.
- Fully equipped contemporary Western kitchen.
- Double-sided stone fireplace.
- Outdoor open air hot tub surrounded by volcanic stone offers the ultimate in post-ski recovery or contemplative relaxation.
- Large deck terrance for summer entertaining.
- Ski drying room & full laundry.
- Akari's large leafy landscaped site provides seclusion & privacy, whilst only being a stone's throw from the main Hirafu Village, and short drive to Kutchan Town.
- Ski Lifts: 5 minute drive
- Kutchan Town: 5 minute drive