Cosy log cottage right at the edge of Hirafu Village, with solid land appreciation prospects!
- Comfortable 2 bedroom log cottage on a pretty block, with wonderful sunny southern aspect and mountain views.
- Building is currently resided in by the seller, is well maintained and in good condition. Various renovations have been completed, and the property is a very livable home as-is!
- Predominantly flat land plot ensures ease of future redevelopment.
- Convenient location - only a short few minutes' drive from Hirafu Village and ski lifts in one direction, and Kutchan Town in the other direction.
- Open plan living, dining, and kitchen on the ground floor, including a wonderful log-burning stove, with 2 bedrooms upstairs.
- Property includes a separate stand-alone workshop/shed that includes an insulated studio/office space.
- Recent years have seen this neighbourhood's land prices appreciate steadily, with some of Niseko's most iconic high-end residences being built in the immediate surrounds.
- Terrific entry-level price-point for the investor seeking a personal ski resort getaway to enjoy, and lock-up whilst out of town. Alternatively, the property can be easily leased to a couple of small family during the short/mid-term, while redevelopment plans for a future modern residence are formulated.