Quirky and playful - the perfect escape for a buyer seeking a lifestyle property away from the crowds, but close enough to the action!
- Well-built house on a generously sized block of land, just minute's drive from multiple ski areas.
- Property consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets, main floor living area, mezzanine level with 2 additional lofted spaces, and a spacious area on the ground floor.
- Additional features include a log burning stove, galley kitchen, large timber deck surrounded by trees, and beautiful outdoor garden area.
- Land is large enough to consider additional extension or larger redevelopment, or can be further landscaped to provide a beautiful & natural lifestyle retreat.
- Building has been constructed on a solid concrete foundation, and current condition is very good, having been lovingly cared for by the previous Japanese owner.
- Large ground floor space also has direct access to outside, and was previously utilised as the owner's private ceramic studio. This area can easily be renovated to a new owner's personal taste - additional bedrooms, entertainment/media room, office, or large ski room are all possible options, or simply use as storage space.
- Building exterior has been recently re-stained, and new boiler installed.
- Annupuri, Niseko Village, and Moiwa ski lifts all within <10 minute drive.
- Designed for year-round enjoyment, this property is ideal for a lifestyle investor looking to enjoy all that Niseko has to offer.