Crafted with your living in mind.
- Setsu Niseko's studio apartments offer warm and inviting living spaces, efficiently designed for couples or small groups.
- Studios range between 40 - 66 sqm and select units come with a terrace or tatami room.
- Featuring a range of stunning views, including Mt. Yotei, Mount Annupuri (Grand Hirafu Ski resort) or Setsu Courtyard.
- Every apartment is thoughtfully fitted with timber flooring, under floor and panel heatings, air-conditioning, built-in timber cabinetry, bespoke furniture and top of the line appliances throughout.
- Situated in the heart of Niseko, Setsu Niseko brings the resort's best restaurants, bars and retail to your doorstep.
- Just a 1 minute shuttle to the Hirafu Gondola, ski slope access is a breeze from the ski concierge.
- With some of the most extensive services and facilities in Grand Hirafu, Setsu Niseko is a destination in itself, combining sensitive design with the luxury of convenience and seamless service. Facilities and services include one of Niseko’s largest Spa and Wellness Centre’s with natural onsen hot springs, fitness gym and spa, Ski Concierge by Rhythm Japan including a snow-wear boutique and equipment rental service, children's play space, outdoor courtyard gardens, residents bar, concierge and guest services.
- Home to one of the widest selection of dining venues in Niseko, guests could expect to choose from an all-day dining eatery by Michelin star restaurant 'meli melo' in collaboration with Hokkaido's coffee house 'Baristart', an intimate sushi bar ‘Sushi Kato’ by Hokkaido’s leading seafood specialist, the exquisite ‘Tempura Araki’ Restaurant, ‘Luke’s Oyster Bar and Chophouse’ or one of Tokyo’s most famed ramen joints ‘Afuri’ popular for its cool vibes and fresh noodles.
- Prices from 69.5 million JPY (tax inclusive)
Setsu Niseko was conferred 'Best Condo Interior Design (Asia)' at the 16th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final and picked up another 5 awards at the Asia Property Awards (Niseko).