Perched on the edge of the Upper Village bluff, MUSE Niseko faces the majestic Mt. Yotei, and includes vistas of the surrounding mountainous landscape, including the Grand Hirafu ski fields on the upper side as well as the village below.
- MUSE Niseko 201 provides chic and exclusive 2-bedroom living within a spacious floor area.
- Stone, wood, leather and natural and traditional Japanese textures characterize the apartment which also benefits from high ceilings and an abundance of natural light and views.
- Room-wide floor-to-ceiling windows
- High ceilings with floor to ceiling doors.
- Stone, tile and hardwood floors.
- Designer sofas, dining table, chairs & furniture by CASSINA IXC. Ltd.
- Fully outfitted kitchens including state of the art appliances.
- High quality finishes & fittings.
- Gas fireplace & air conditioning.
- Rain showers & heated towel warmers.
- Central village location: restaurants, cafes, bars, hotels, swimming pool and shopping.
- MUSE provides a lobby reception with guest services, residents’ ski room with dedicated secure entrance, and heated walkways.
Ski Lifts: 6 minute walk / 2 minute drive
Shuttle Bus: Immediate