The Loft 401 Penthouse creates a premium investment and lifestyle opportunity in Middle Hirafu’s preeminent location, with protected views of spectacular Mt Yotei.
- LOFT Niseko offers four loft-style apartments located on Middle Hirafu’s premier street with sweeping vistas of Mt Yotei and the Konbu Valley.
- Situated atop the ‘Middle Hirafu Bluff’, the stunning views are fully protected from being built-out or disrupted by another development.
- Interiors by world-renowned yoo Studio (founded by Philippe Starck and John Hitchcox)
- LOFT Niseko Penthouse is a 3-bedroom 3-bathroom* premium luxury apartment.
- LOFT Niseko Penthouse includes an exclusive rooftop terrace for summer entertaining.
- Special emphasis placed on ample living space by way of ultra-high ceilings, a unique oversized layout, and room-wide floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Highest quality finishes & fittings, designer furniture, state of the art and eco-friendly electronics & appliances, large rain showerheads, and a mix of stone, tile and hardwood floors, and fireplace.
- Off-street heated parking spaces.
- Fully landscaped with non-obtrusive exterior mood lighting.
- Sustainable design and construction including energy efficient LED lighting, low emission double-glazed windows, and advanced HVAC systems to ensure maximum all-season comfort and low running costs.
- On-site concierge service attending to all guest & owner needs, ensuring a luxurious experience. Service includes personalized transportation to the ski lifts as well as around Hirafu Village.
- A level of exclusivity bespoke for the ultimate Niseko experience.
* Exclusive 2-bedroom configuration option also available for the LOFT Niseko Penthouse - enquire for details.
NOTE: some photos above may show other units within the building.