Massive lots such as this are a rarity within Kutchan Town - this 8,100 tsubo property has an exceptionally attractive combination of attributes - convenience, size, setting and more:
- Positioned on Route 343, the gateway from Kutchan Town to popular destinations such as Hanazono, the Hirafu Village and more, this lot provides the astute investor the opportunity to craft a large and transformative development
- This 343 frontage provides this site with exceptional roadside visibility to the south. As one ventures northward into the lot, they will be pleasantly surprised by the peace and quiet of the property
- Hemmed in by the gently flowing Iōgawa River to the north, this site is situated along its diagonal course from the northwest to the southeast. Much of the northern side is afforded river views and the soothing sounds of running water.
- Views of Mt. Yotei and the Annupuri range can be enjoyed from throughout the site
- The property is a mere 4 minutes from Kutchan Station, and just 6 minutes from the lifts of Hanazono, offering a balance between resort access and the convenience of nearby groceries and necessities
- Ongoing development of Kutchan Town's shinkansen bullet train stop makes for strong potential for commercial, residential or mixed-use projects - large land size will also allow one to make full use of Kutchan Town's maximum building regulations
- Contact our team to learn more about this exciting Kutchan Town development site!