One of Hirafu Village's most iconic residential properties - brimming with a level of atmosphere and charm rarely found.
- Jan Ken Pon is one of Hirafu's most well-known chalet residences. Originally a popular local restaurant, the building underwent significant renovations in 2006 to create an exceptionally unique property, perfectly suited to long relaxing family stays, and entertaining large groups of friends on ski holidays!
- The building encapsulates a rare mix of original stone floors, old polished timber floors, natural log exposed beams, and also a traditional stone Japanese bath - materials that are so rarely available to build with in the present era. The property exudes character unlike any other residence in Niseko.
- 5 spacious bedrooms plus 4 bathrooms, including a wonderful Japanese style stone ofuro bathtub, finished immaculately.
- Open plan modern kitchen and dining area with large walk-in pantry. Plenty of room for large fun-filled gatherings.
- Custom handmade timber furnishings and fixtures throughout.
- Other features include a private bar with log-burning stove, office/study, dedicated ski drying room with separate entrance, and summer outdoor balcony.
- Expansive outdoor parking space, with room for up to 8 vehicles.
- Centrally situated in the heart of Middle Hirafu, providing ease of access around the village.
- A very special property, Jan Ken Pon must be seen to be believed - an absolute gem nestled in a village where contemporary design aesthetics are becoming the norm, this stands out as a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the intimately discerning investor seeking to secure a unique piece of Niseko.